[lca2018-chat] Font used to render badge?

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Mon Jan 15 23:56:24 AEDT 2018

Hi James,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 23:05, James Polley <jamezpolley at gmail.com> wrote:

Suggestions (and patches) welcome.

Possible bug: I’ve just checked mine and I noticed that if I add a company
name it doesn’t display on the badge. Is that because I’m registered as a
hobbyist, or is it perhaps a bug?

The reason I was playing around for this is that I’d prefer to have both my
name and Twitter handle extra large for easy recognition, and I thought the
company name field might have a font size somewhere between the quite
adequate  name field and the tiny tiny Twitter & website fields.

I can work around by apending my Twitter handle to my name in the name
field if this isn’t an actual bug.

Suggestion: If possible please add some more paragraph spacing between the
event icons and the name field. It’s pretty crowded at the moment and
slightly difficult to read—and I imagine more so for people with vision
and/or reading difficulties (dyslexia, etc.). Accessibility = yay.   :-)

Cheers,

Jessica