[lca2018-chat] DKIM and this list

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Jan 13 20:15:24 AEDT 2018

On Thursday, 11 January 2018 3:05:58 PM AEDT Shaun Walker wrote:
> Unfort this one went straight to my spam as
> [image: Inline image 1]

That's what you expect when mail from my domain, samba.org, and some others is
sent through this list to people who's servers check DKIM signatures.

> I wonder if this is why not many others had seen this email?

Probably.  Also for some reason your mail is not in the list archives, it
seems that we have more than one problem with the list.

Today I got errors in mail from gmail.com, rosiewilliams.com.au, and addison-
net-au.20150623.gappssmtp.com that went through the LCA list.