[lca2018-chat] projector connectors

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Sat Jan 13 19:05:41 AEDT 2018

Hi Rosie,

We will be using HDMI connections in all rooms. This will connect your device to our video capture system, then to the projector in the room. As long as you have a way to plug a HDMI cable in, you will be right :)

Another thing to be aware of is the resolution we will be using - 1280 x 720. Having your slides in 16:9 format will produce the best video, but 4:3 will still work, with guttering on the sides.

If you have audio in your presentation, please email team at lca2018.org <mailto:team at lca2018.org> to let us know. We will make sure that everything is setup ready for that to be captured also.

Kind regards,
Joel