[lca2018-chat] Just a couple of weeks to go!

Paul Foxworthy paul at cohsoft.com.au
Wed Jan 10 10:31:08 AEDT 2018

Hi Alison,

https://www.thecurrencyshop.com.au/ is a comparison site for exchange rates
that gives locations of banks and bureaux de change. You can use a credit
card for taxi or train to get you into Sydney, so you might not need cash
straight away .

There will be free WiFi at the conference venue. So a phone or tablet with
WiFi and a VoIP app might suffice for you.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd