[fpga-miniconf] recent updates broke tftp for me

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Jan 23 11:46:00 AEDT 2018

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:32:59AM +1100, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> BIOS CRC passed (9cad5b80)
> Timer with delta zero, disabling
> Timer with delta zero, disabling
> Timer with delta zero, disabling
> Initializing SDRAM...
> Memtest OK
> Booting from serial...
> Press Q or ESC to abort boot completely.
> sL5DdSMmkekro
> Timer with delta zero, disabling
> Timeout
> Booting from network...
> Local IP : 192.168.100.50
> Remote IP: 192.168.100.100
> Fetching from: UDP/6069
> (hang)
>
> Meanwhile aftp is running and I can still
> saruman:~# tftp 192.168.100.100 6069
> tftp> get boot.bin
> Received 75050 bytes in 0.1 seconds

So, git pull doesn't git pull everything.

Here is what I was missing:
saruman:~/src/fpga/litex-buildenv/third_party/qemu-litex$ git pull
Updating d8ebfa9e0c..dc90b3543c
Fast-forward

Then rebuild and now the new binary can tftp ok.

Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901