[fpga-miniconf] Final Reminder of FPGA Miniconf prework and other notes....

Rohit Kumar Singh rohit91.2008 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:25:17 AEDT 2018

Hi Bing!

Sorry for repeat mail! I forgot to cc the mailing list in the last reply.

I'm guessing your litex/litex-buildenv still might old. Because here is
what I get:

LiteX SoC BIOS (or1k)
> (c) Copyright 2012-2018 Enjoy-Digital
> (c) Copyright 2007-2018 M-Labs Limited
> Built *Jan 20* 2018 22:57:55

 Cloning a new repo and building the gateware and image again should work.
Ideally, make clean, and git pull should have been sufficient.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit