[fpga-miniconf] Final Reminder of FPGA Miniconf prework and other notes....

Daryl Tester dt-lca2018 at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Mon Jan 22 01:06:42 AEDT 2018

On 22/01/18 00:25, Daryl Tester wrote:

> On 21/01/18 23:56, Tim Ansell wrote:
>
>> Can you check that your git submodules are all at the correct revisions? Check both LiteX and LiteEth in third_party.
>
> Well, I'm not sure what "correct revisions" are (I'm not a git expert, and git pull
> on litex and liteeth indicates they're not on branches), but git pull of qemu-litex
> and recompile appears to have built it to booting stage.

Right - now that I'm down at the "Run Linux in QEMU" part of the document I can see Ewan's
comment about the tftp hang and needing a newer qemu-litex - that really needs to be
duplicated up at "Try running Test Firmware inside QEMU."  (I'd attempt to edit it,
but I can't even get the commands copied out of that document working).

--
Regards,
    Daryl Tester