[fpga-miniconf] Reminder: FPGA Miniconf prework _must_ be done *before* the Miniconf starts!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell me at mith.ro
Tue Jan 16 19:50:51 AEDT 2018

Hello everyone,

With just under a week until we do some epic hacking on FPGAs and Linux, I
want to remind everyone that they **must** complete the prework **before**
the FPGA Miniconf starts.

If you haven't completed the prework, you will be **unable** to attend FPGA
Miniconf.

The prework is found in the "FPGA Miniconf Set Up Instructions" doc at
http://j.mp/pre-fpga-lca2018

You must complete up to the paragraph which says the following in bright
red;

> The instructions from here can only be done
> after you receive hardware.
> You can stop here if completing the prework.

We have been improving the doc and repository as people run into problems,
so if you have gotten stuck, please check back and see if a solution is now
available.

It seems getting a working tftp setup is causing people the most problems.
Please check this section carefully.

See you all soon!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell