[fpga-miniconf] Were the fpga sessions recorded at all ?

Tim 'mithro' Ansell me at mith.ro
Mon Feb 5 11:10:59 AEDT 2018

There were no recordings of the fpga miniconf sessions as it was mostly
interactive tutorial.

FYI

 * There are a bunch of documentation on the litex-buildenv in the wiki
here -> https://github.com/timvideos/litex-buildenv/wiki
 * The migen documentation can be found here ->
https://m-labs.hk/migen/manual/
 * The slides for my talk on "being an effective FPGA developer
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vS6nVQOU1sr_6hmRrdazakWBV30DLZ25tzuLGHCxYg62Jp1Riiy7NDbuk9WrVdaezQvi5QKP96vDV28/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000>"
can be found here ->
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vS6nVQOU1sr_6hmRrdazakWBV30DLZ25tzuLGHCxYg62Jp1Riiy7NDbuk9WrVdaezQvi5QKP96vDV28/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Feel free to ask questions on the list and we will try and answer them!

Hope that helps!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell